For savvy ecommerce store owners looking to scale your business, learn actionable tactics to grow sales, stay ahead of the trends, and be a part of the conversation driving ecommerce forward, this is your show. Each week we feature insightful conversations with industry ecommerce thought leaders, merchants that have built wildly successful brands, and always up to date content on what’s new and trending in the world of ecommerce!
Tuesday Mar 22, 2022
Tuesday Mar 22, 2022
Patrick Campbell, Founder and CEO of the Boston-based ProfitWell, has helped thousands of subscription brands optimize every step of their subscription — from onboarding, marketing and pricing, through retention, churn, and even cancellation. Campbell is a firm believer that even after a subscriber cancels there is still a huge opportunity to retain revenue. If you’re a subscription brand looking to take revenue optimization to the next level, this episode is packed full of tips, advice and actionable takeaways from one of the leading voices in the subscriptions world.
Some topics we discuss:
- Subscription churn and the meaning of “not all churn is equal.”
- The difference between regrettable churn and non-regrettable churn, voluntary vs. involuntary churn.
- Tactics for reducing churn and increasing retention for subscription brands.
- Key reactivation strategies merchants may be missing out on.
- Insights on different subscription durations - monthly, quarterly, annually.
- Cancellation flow optimization and offboarding strategies you can use to win customers back and keep them.
Patrick Campbell is the Co-Founder and CEO of ProfitWell, the industry standard software for helping companies like Atlassian, Autodesk, Meetup, and Lyft with their monetization (through Price Intelligently) and retention strategies. ProfitWell also provides a turnkey solution that powers the subscription financial metrics for over eight thousand subscription companies (it’s free and plugs right into your billing system). Prior to ProfitWell Patrick led Strategic Initiatives for Boston based Gemvara and was an Economist at Google and the US Intelligence community.
Links and resources:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.