Jan 14th, 2021
Jon Kennedy built what is probably one of the biggest ecommerce communities around. 100,000+ active members with thousands waiting to get in! He started out buying and selling on eBay and launched stores on various platforms before gradually finding his way to Shopify.
Today he runs a development agency geared for brands looking for quick "bite-sized" ecommerce development needs. Along his journey though, he founded one of the biggest ecommerce entrepreneur community groups on Facebook ever.
Some of the topics we discuss are:
- Jon’s career beginnings in pro sports marketing
- His enlightenment moment with Shopify
- The unique Shopify niche Jon found for his agency
- The massive ecommerce Facebook group
- How to ask people the right questions to get constructive, engaged feedback on your store
- The happiness metric and other ways to optimize your business.