In this episode of Own Your Commerce, we are excited to welcome Chase Clymer, Co-Founder at Columbus-based agency Electric Eye. Clymer and his team specialize in helping ecommerce brands look their best and make more money. They do this by creating Shopify-powered sales machines from strategic design, development, and marketing decisions. Clymer is also the host of Honest Ecommerce, a weekly podcast providing online store owners with honest, actionable advice to increase their sales and grow their business.
Some topics we discuss:
- How to create exciting digital experiences that also help brands scale.
- The impact of speed on ecommerce conversion (why fractions of a second matter).
- Electric Eye’s Growth in-house strategy called the Brand Scaling Framework.
- The difference between healthy acquisition and unhealthy acquisition (what’s sustainable).
- Clymer’s exciting journey from touring musician to founder and entrepreneur.
Chase Clymer is the Co-founder of Electric Eye, an agency that increases sales for ecommerce brands. He is also the host of Honest Ecommerce, a weekly podcast, community & educational resource providing online store owners with honest, actionable advice to increase their sales and grow their business.
Links and resources: