We are excited to welcome Jason Greenwood, Founder of Greenwood Consulting, to episode 35 of the Own Your Commerce podcast. Greenwood brings 20+ years of experience helping brands across ANZ and beyond expertly architect compelling digital shopping & brand engagement experiences. GWC was founded to offer B2B and B2C brands the same quality of ecommerce consulting services often only available to ‘sexy retail brands.’
Some topics we discuss:
- Defining “stealth commerce” and what it means for the future of ecommerce.
- The secret to creating compelling digital shopping & brand experiences.
- Which brands a composable or headless commerce solution is right for.
- AI-commerce and the future of purchase automation.
- Unpacking the complexities of B2B commerce compared to the B2C space.
Jason Greenwood is the Founder & Lead Consultant at Greenwood Consulting and has spent 20+ years helping brands creating compelling digital shopping experiences. A passionate ecommerce writer, mentor, content creator, and keynote speaker, Greenwood is the host of the At the Coalface Podcast and the author of the At the Coalface Digest. He does all this from a tiny off-the-grid sustainable home in Auckland New Zealand where he lives with his wife.
Links and resources: